What Is Onset
Onset is an open world multiplayer sandbox without predefined goals. Create and host your very own experience in Onset using scripting functions. The possibilities of the server are endless and less-restrictive than others.
What can you do with Onset?
- 20 square kilometer playable area surrounded by an ocean.
- 300 player dedicated multiplayer servers.
- In-game VoIP with 3d spatialization.
- Host your own server with a gamemode made in Lua with over 400 unique Lua functions.
- Created UIs with HTML/CSS/JS and Lua scripting, thanks to CEF.
- Add your own custom assets (props) for use.
- Make your own maps that utilise the base map.
- Make your own custom weapons with modding.
What can you NOT do with Onset?
- Importing your own vehicles.
- Importing your custom map levels.
- Editing the base map.
- Tunable vehicles.
- Editing original game texture with your own.
When will more features be implemented?
For all the news regarding the Onset's roadmap and feature announcements, follow us on our roadmap Trello at https://playonset.com/roadmap. You can find more information on our Discord.